Sponsorship and Exhibition
We are inviting you to be a sponsor or exhibitor at the 5th International Middle Years of Schooling Conference to be held in Adelaide on September 6, 2010. This is a major event attracting over 800 teachers and educational leaders from all states and territories of Australia, as well as overseas delegates. This will be an opportunity to sell your products and services. This event will be held at the Adelaide Convention Centre on North Terrace in the city. The theme for the 2010 conference is “Our Worlds: Connecting in the Middle” and presenters will focus on what it means to be an educator in the 21st century. You may like to consider this when making a decision about your involvement. Interest in previous years has been high and opportunities are limited.
As an exhibitor and/or sponsor at this conference, the outstanding benefits to your business may include:
- Company logos: Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsor logos will appear behind the keynote or concurrent session presenters.
- Handbook: Your company logo and some promotional information will appear in the delegate handbook which is retained and referred to by delegates.
- Website: acknowledgement of your support leading up to and following the conference
- Nings and blogs: students, teachers, educational leaders, decision-makers, sponsors and exhibitors will be encouraged to participate in on-line conversations before and after the event.
- Centra: Keynotes will be accessed by video conferencing around South Australia, nationally and recorded for future viewing at schools, universities and educational associations.
Details of these options for promoting your business are included in the prospectus. There are a number of ways you will be able to tailor the advertising for your company and packages can be adapted to specifically meet your marketing needs.
I invite you and your organisation to actively participate with us and the 800 delegates to establish partnerships that connect our business and educational worlds!
Chair, Organising Committee
5th International Middle Years of Schooling Conference 2010
Sponsors & Exhibitors
We would like to thank the companies who have already committed themselves to participate in the 2010 Conference.
- Lioncrest Education
- Hawker Brownlow Education
- R.I.C Publications
- Australian Literacy Educators Association
- Education Services Australia
- Random House Australia
- Devon Clothing
- Replas SA
- Primary & Secondary Schoolwear (PSW Ltd)
- Seqta Software
- The Book Boys
- You Can Do It! Education
- Credit Union SA
- Vision Australia
- The Rite Journey
- Student Diaries
- Oxford University Press
We thank the following companies for supporting educational aspects of this conference
- Brainstorm Productions