The health and well-being of participants, facilitators and staff are our highest priority. As a precaution, SAPMEA will have the following measures in place at all face-to-face education sessions:
- All attendees will be requested to use hand sanitiser upon entry. Hand sanitiser will remain available throughout the session.
- As a condition of entry, attendees are required to complete a COVID-19 self declaration form and sign in. We may provide this information to the SA Health authorities if requested for contact tracing purposes.
- Registrations will be limited and appropriate venues selected to meet the “1 person per 4 square meters” requirement by SA Health authorities.
- Seating will be appropriately arranged to adhere to social distancing guidelines of 1.5m.
- If you feel unwell or show signs and symptoms of COVID-19 within 2 weeks of the session, please ensure you do not attend and contact us to cancel your registration.
- If you need to cancel, please email email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to the session start.
Should capacity be reached, please add your name to the waitlist and a SAPMEA staff member will be in touch in the case of a cancellation or if an opportunity to attend via Zoom arises (pending interest).