- Describe how to appropriately prescribe opioids in general practice to ensure patient safety
- Explain how to commence a patient on ORT as well as manage an inherited patient on opioids
- Outline the South Australian policies regarding ORT prescribing
- Identify how to determine stability/assess suitability for take-away doses
- Describe the potential interactions with other medications
Wednesday, August 9
Rydges South Park, Adelaide
Dr Martyn Lloyd- Jones
Addiction Medicine Specialist
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.