- Describe how to appropriately prescribe opioids in general practice to ensure patient safety
- Explain how to commence a patient on ORT as well as manage an inherited patient on opioids
- Outline the South Australian policies regarding ORT prescribing
- Identify how to determine stability/assess suitability for take-away doses
- Describe the potential interactions with other medications
Wednesday, August 9
Rydges South Park, Adelaide
Dr Martyn Lloyd- Jones
Addiction Medicine Specialist
Approved for 4 category 2 points with RACGP, activity #102026
No cost to attend
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.