- Explore the role of the GP in preventing and detecting CKD in the primary care setting
- Define the goals for best practice management of CKD, particularly Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Discuss the high prevalence and poor outcomes of CKD in Australian Indigenous peoples
- Define best management for resistant hypertension including lifestyle and pharmacological management
- Implement a practice-based system, for patient safety, to identify patients at higher risk of CKD for a kidney health check
Tuesday, November 12
St Francis Winery, Old Reynella
Dr Jobert Angelo
This workshop is developed and endorsed by the Primary Care Education Advisory Committee for KHA. Approved for 4 category 2 points with RACGP activity# 114156
No cost to attend
or Call sapmea on (08) 8372 7887
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.