- Explore the role of the GP in preventing and detecting CKD in the primary care setting
- Define the goals for best practice management of CKD, particularly Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Discuss the high prevalence and poor outcomes of CKD in Australian Indigenous peoples
- Define best management for resistant hypertension including lifestyle and pharmacological management
- Implement a practice-based system, for patient safety, to identify patients at higher risk of CKD for a kidney health check
Tuesday, October 24
St Francis Winery, Old Reynella
Dr Jobert Anjelo
4 category 2 points with RACGP pending. Approved for 2 core points with ACRRM, ID#10583
No cost to attend
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.