- Dr Tim Semple, Pain Specialist
- Dr Chris Holmwood, Addiction Medicine Specialist
- Dr Jacinta Johnson, Specialist Clinical Pharmacist
- Explain the changes and rationale of codeine prescribing
- Consider a systematic approach to screening for substance misuse to ensure patient safety
- Provide guidance for having crucial conversations with patients about alternate and more efficacious pain management strategies
- Discuss strategies that health professionals can use with patients for transitioning in relation to codeine rescheduling
Thursday, December 7
Sage Hotel, Adelaide
Dr Semple, Dr Holwood, Dr Johnson
Pain, Addiction & Pharmacy Specialists
4 category 2 points with RACGP and ACRRM points pending.
No cost to attend
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.