This session is tailored to Immunisation Providers- GPs, Nurses and Pharmacists
The session will cover:
- National Immunisation Program – schedule change and rationale, Angela Newbound, Immunisation Hub Coordinator, Immunisation Hub
- Immunisation clinics in community pharmacy, Emma Brown, Community Pharmacist, Better Health Pharmacy West Lakes
- Champion Nurse Immunisation Program – success stories and why/how providers should access this service, Christine Benger, Registered Nurse, Health and Immunisation Management Services
- My Health Record – a general overview and how My Health Record links to the Australian Immunisation Register, My Health Record team, Adelaide PHN
- Panel Discussion – provider questions
Tuesday, September 25
Stretton Centre, Munno Para
The workshop will accrue 2 CPD hours
No cost to attend
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.