This session is tailored to Immunisation Providers- GPs, Nurses and Pharmacists
The session will cover:
- National Immunisation Program – schedule change and rationale, Angela Newbound, Immunisation Hub Coordinator, Immunisation Hub
- Immunisation clinics in community pharmacy, Emma Brown, Community Pharmacist, Better Health Pharmacy West Lakes
- Champion Nurse Immunisation Program – success stories and why/how providers should access this service, Christine Benger, Registered Nurse, Health and Immunisation Management Services
- My Health Record – a general overview and how My Health Record links to the Australian Immunisation Register, My Health Record team, Adelaide PHN
- Panel Discussion – provider questions
Tuesday, September 11
Cove Civic Centre, Hallett Cove
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.