This workshop is targeted to Practice Nurses.
- Describe the risk factors and natural progression for type 2 diabetes
- Apply evidence based management principles to your general practice nurse role in the diabetes annual cycle of care
- Identify patient education needs based on the type 2 diabetes education pathway
- Describe rationale for and referral options for patient education
- Describe professional networking options
- Self appraise own scope of practice
Thursday, March 21
Port Lincoln Hotel
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.