DHSA invites all GPs who are currently practicing and interested in joining the Doctors Health network.
- Recognise the recent developments in doctors’ health locally and across Australia and the DHSA on-line case studies.
- Apply a greater skillset in time management in the setting of a busy general practice
- Summarise the requirements under national law of mandatory notification for impaired doctors to ensure patient safety
- Explain the relevance of mindfulness in professional life
- Outline the latest evidence-based recommendations in the RACGP Red Book as they pertain to the 45-49 year old health check
Saturday, September 24
RACGP College House, North Adelaide
Dr Roger Sexton (Chair)
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.