- Vicky Welgraven, Adnyamathanha Woman, Advocate for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Women's Rights and Issues.
- Dr Julia Vnuk, Women's Health Medical Officer
- Dr Amanda Bethell, GP Specialist & Emergency Department Doctor
- Iman Hafiz, Rehabilitation Program Branch, Department for Correctional Services
- Katrina Almond, Manager Port Augusta Regional DV & AFV Service
- Hayley Theile, Victim Support Coordinator- Victim support Service
- Zita Adut Deng Ngor, CEO Women’s Legal Service SA Inc
- SC1C Jo-Anne Eason, Family Violence Intervention Officer, Port Augusta Police Station
- Describe how to respond to disclosure of family violence
- Assess risk in situations of family violence
- Respond appropriately in relation to mandatory reporting
- Recognise the specific issues that are evident in Indigenous families
- Describe the role of SAPOL in situations of family violence
- Describe how to engage with men to address violence
Saturday, October 21
Institute Theatre, Port Augusta
Various- see program
Approved for 40 category 1 points with RACGP and 30 PRPD ACRRM points
No cost to attend
Full day catering provided
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.