- Vicky Welgraven, Adnyamathanha Woman, Advocate for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Women's Rights and Issues.
- Dr Julia Vnuk, Women's Health Medical Officer
- Dr Amanda Bethell, GP Specialist & Emergency Department Doctor
- Iman Hafiz, Rehabilitation Program Branch, Department for Correctional Services
- Katrina Almond, Manager Port Augusta Regional DV & AFV Service
- Hayley Theile, Victim Support Coordinator- Victim support Service
- Zita Adut Deng Ngor, CEO Women’s Legal Service SA Inc
- SC1C Jo-Anne Eason, Family Violence Intervention Officer, Port Augusta Police Station
- Describe how to respond to disclosure of family violence
- Assess risk in situations of family violence
- Respond appropriately in relation to mandatory reporting
- Recognise the specific issues that are evident in Indigenous families
- Describe the role of SAPOL in situations of family violence
- Describe how to engage with men to address violence
Saturday, October 21
Institute Theatre, Port Augusta
Various- see program
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.