- Vicky Welgraven, Adnyamathanha Woman, Advocate for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Women's Rights and Issues.
- Dr Julia Vnuk, Women's Health Medical Officer
- Dr Amanda Bethell, GP Specialist & Emergency Department Doctor
- Gary Wright, Mental Health Social Worker
- Katrina Almond, Manager Port Augusta Regional DV & AFV Service
- Hayley Theile, Victim Support Coordinator- Victim support Service
- along with representatives from SAPOL and other support and referral services
- Describe how to respond to disclosure of family violence
- Assess risk in situations of family violence
- Respond appropriately in relation to mandatory reporting
- Recognise the specific issues that are evident in Indigenous families
- Describe the role of SAPOL in situations of family violence
- Describe how to engage with men to address violence
Saturday, October 21
Institute Theatre, Port Augusta
Pending- 40 category 1 points with RACGP and ACRRM points
No cost to attend
Full day catering provided
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.