- Describe the treatment options for management of common problems in older people with multi-morbidity including depression, neuropathic pain, anxiety, atrial fibrillation, cognitive impairment, urinary incontinence and constipation
- Increase knowledge of drug interactions in older people to ensure patient safety
- Describe the aged related physiological changes that impact outcomes from medicines in older people
- Apply the knowledge about adverse drug events that may masquerade as geriatric syndromes
- Describe the medicines to avoid in people at risk of delirium
Tuesday, June 20
Adelaide Inn, 160 O'Connell St, North Adelaide
Prof Debra Rowett
Approved for 4 category 2 points with RACGP, activity #97373 and 2 core points with ACRRM, ID#9314
No cost to attend
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.