- Describe the treatment options for management of common problems in older people with multi-morbidity including depression, neuropathic pain, anxiety, atrial fibrillation, cognitive impairment, urinary incontinence and constipation
- Increase knowledge of drug interactions in older people to ensure patient safety
- Describe the aged related physiological changes that impact outcomes from medicines in older people
- Apply the knowledge about adverse drug events that may masquerade as geriatric syndromes
- Describe the medicines to avoid in people at risk of delirium
Tuesday, June 27
St Francis Winery, Old Reynella
Prof Debra Rowett
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.