- Dr Justin Alexander, Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Dr Paul van Minnen, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- Mr Tim Bass, Physiotherapist
- Describe how to assess and manage common acute and chronic finger, thumb and wrist injuries
- Identify the common characteristics and treatment of acute shoulder and elbow trauma and degenerative shoulder and elbow conditions
- Practice how to appropriately plaster common upper limb fractures
- Perform appropriate taping, bandaging and bracing techniques for patients with ankle and foot injuries
- Describe the appropriate referral pathways for people with common fractures that present at a general practice to ensure patient safety
Saturday, April 7
Clinical Education Dpt, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Woodville
Approved for 40 category 1 points with RACGP, activity #125204. ACRRM points pending
$250 (inc GST)
Full day catering provided
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.