- Conduct a confident clinical assessment of knee injuries
- Establish a precise diagnosis and describe treatment options for the knee injury
- Describe the health benefits of work to improve the overall health outcome for patients, by navigating compensation schemes
- Explain the importance and role of the Work Capacity Certificate in case management
- Describe the referral process to a specialist to ensure patient safety
Wednesday, May 17
Sage Hotel, South Terrace, Adelaide
Dr Marc Cesana
Approved for 4 category 2 points with RACGP, activity #93049. ACRRM points pending
No cost to attend
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.