- Unit 1 –Why Immunise?
- Unit 2 –Basic Immunology and Terminology
- Unit 3 –The Immunisation Program and Vaccine Types
- Unit 4 –Influenza Program
- Unit 5 –Legislation
- Unit 6 –The importance of good communication and addressing vaccine objectors
- Unit 7 –Vaccine Management and the Cold Chain
- Unit 8 –Vaccine Administration Procedure and Adverse Events
Wednesday, December 4
Ms Angela Newbound
SA PHN Immunisation Hub Coordinator
Certificate of attendance for 7 hours learning
No cost to attend
Full day catering provided
or Call sapmea on (08) 8372 7887
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.