- Conduct a confident clinical assessment of back problems
- Establish a precise diagnosis and describe treatment options for the back problem
- Describe the health benefits of work to improve the overall health outcome for patients, by navigating compensation schemes
- Explain the importance and role of the Work Capacity Certificate in case management
- Describe the referral process to a specialist to ensure patient safety
Tuesday, October 17
Standpipe Motor Inn, Port Augusta
Dr Bridget Sawyer
Special Interest General Practitioner
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.