- Describe communication strategies to enable rational opioid prescribing
- Recognise the harms and benefits of opioid use in chronic pain
- Discuss clinical governance of opioids at a practice level to ensure patient care is appropriate and responsible
- Explain how to manage chronic pain using a planned multidisciplinary approach
- Dr Venugopal Kochiyil, Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine and Pain Medicine
- Professor Debra Rowett, Drug and Therapeutics Information Service (DATIS)
- Joy Gailer, Clinical Pharmacist: Drug and Therapeutics Information Service (DATIS)
Thursday, May 16
Novotel Barossa Valley Resort
Dr Venugopal Kochiyil
Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine and Pain Medicine
Approved for 4 category 2 points with RACGP, activity# 147001 and 2 core points with ACRRM pending
No cost to attend
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.