- Describe communication strategies to enable rational opioid prescribing
- Recognise the harms and benefits of opioid use in chronic pain
- Discuss clinical governance of opioids at a practice level to ensure patient care is appropriate and responsible
- Explain how to manage chronic pain using a planned multidisciplinary approach
- Dr Venugopal Kochiyil, Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine and Pain Medicine
- Professor Debra Rowett, Drug and Therapeutics Information Service (DATIS)
- Joy Gailer, Clinical Pharmacist: Drug and Therapeutics Information Service (DATIS)
Thursday, May 16
Novotel Barossa Valley Resort
Dr Venugopal Kochiyil
Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine and Pain Medicine
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.