- Describe communication strategies to enable rational opioid prescribing
- Recognise the harms and benefits of opioid use in chronic pain
- Discuss clinical governance of opioids at a practice level to ensure patient care is appropriate and responsible
- Explain how to manage chronic pain using a planned multidisciplinary approach
- Dr Graham Wright: Occupational Physician/Specialist Pain Medicine Physician Adelaide Chronic Pain Clinic
- Professor Debra Rowett, (Drug and Therapeutics Information Service) DATIS
Tuesday, March 26
Auchendarroch House, Mount Barker
Dr Graham Wright and Prof Debra Rowett
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.