This webinar for general practice nurses will outline diabetes pathophysiology, type 2 diabetes & diabetes pathway, managing glycaemia, medications in type 2 diabetes education and self-management, resources and case studies.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to;
· Describe the natural progression for type 2 diabetes.
· Develop an appreciation of the range of type 2 diabetes medications.
· Identify patient education needs based on the type 2 diabetes education pathway.
· Describe the referral pathways for medication education and individualised action plans.
· Self-appraise own scope of practice.
Monday, June 15
6:30pm - 8:30pm
Live interactive webinar
Ms Jane Giles
Advanced Clinical Lead - Diabetes Service, Rural Support Service, SA Health
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.