Learning outcomes (full day):
- Describe the challenges and opportunities that are relevant for new arrival refugees within the Adelaide metropolitan health care system
- Explain the specific mental health challenges that apply to adults, adolescent and children refugees
- Explain best practice patient centred care to achieve better health outcomes for refugees
Learning outcomes (evening):
- Describe the clinical pathways that are appropriate for refugees with complex health issues
- Explain the management of infectious diseases for people from refugee backgrounds
- Describe the specific issues that are relevant for a person who has experienced trauma and torture
- Implement safety plans for women who are experiencing family violence or forced marriage
Thursday, March 9
Playford Civic Centre, Elizabeth
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.