- List the risks of biologic therapies and the precautions needed before instituting therapy
- Identify the pros and cons of Disease Modifying Anti Rheumatic Drugs
- Describe non medication management for Rheumatic Disease
- Define the role of immune pathway therapies in the treatment of psoriatic arthritis
- Summarise treatment options and referral pathways for patient safety
Monday, November 21
Commodore on the Park, Mount Gambier
Clinical A/Prof Julian McNeil
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.