- A/Prof Mike Gold, Paediatric Allergist and Immunologist
- Dr Merryn Netting, Advanced Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Anna Thomson, Health Centre Nurse Manager & President of SA School Nurse Association
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis in children
- Explain what is required , in terms of first aid precautions, for a child attending child care, pre-school and school
- Identify who should be referred for specialist allergy care and the most appropriate referral pathways to ensure patient safety
- Describe the current infant feeding guidelines for the reduction of allergic symptoms
Tuesday, September 5
Sage Hotel, Adelaide
A/Prof Mike Gold
Paediatric Allergist and Immunologist
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.