Dr Paul Pers, General Practitioner
Dr Gavin Shepherd, Occupational Physician
A/Prof David Butler, Adjunct Associate Professor
Dr Tim Semple, Pain Specialist
- Use practical neuroscience and ‘nudge’ principles to challenge a patients mindset in order to achieve behaviour change so as to avoid 'worklessness'
- Prevent the descent into the ‘vortex of disability’ by assessing and aligning the expectations of your injured patient with your own expectations
- Effectively use the work capacity certificate to promote functional ability and return to work
- Describe the updated evidence of efficacy of opioids in pain management and reflect on current pain language
- Describe tips for prescribing without conflict between practitioners, patients and regulators
Saturday, October 8
Sage Hotel, Adelaide
Dr Tim Semple
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.