- Describe causes of end stage respiratory failure- COPD, Pulmonary Fibrosis and Lung Cancer
- Discuss how primary health care providers can support their patients through referral pathways to Palliative Care Services in SALHN
- Identify treatment therapies including opioids for breathlessness
- Outline the importance of Advanced care planning in the setting of lung disease
- Update on the Palliative Care Access to Core Medicines project, which collaborates with GPs and pharmacists to improve access to medicines for end-of-life care in the community
Tuesday, July 2
Hallett Cove Civic Centre
Dr Michael Briffa
Palliative Medicine Specialist
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.