- Describe causes of end stage respiratory failure- COPD, Pulmonary Fibrosis and Lung Cancer
- Discuss how primary health care providers can support their patients through referral pathways to Palliative Care Services in SALHN
- Identify treatment therapies including opioids for breathlessness
- Outline the importance of Advanced care planning in the setting of lung disease
- Update on the Palliative Care Access to Core Medicines project, which collaborates with GPs and pharmacists to improve access to medicines for end-of-life care in the community
Tuesday, July 2
Hallett Cove Civic Centre
Dr Michael Briffa
Palliative Medicine Specialist
Approved for 4 category 2 points with RACGP, #161713 and 2 core ACRRM points, #16985
No cost to attend
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.