- Outline appropriate methods of first aid, including the management of chemical and electrical injuries
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of inhalation injury and discuss the importance of the early recognition of airway compromise
- Implement the Wallace Rules of Nines or Lund and Brouder Chart when performing burn injury assessment and so creating safeguards against harm to patients
- Identify the transfer criteria for burn patients
- Perform an assessment and appropriately manage minor burns
Tuesday, July 25
Wallis Auchendarroch House, Mount Barker
Dr Greenwood & Ms Adanichkin
Medical Director & Advanced Clinical Service Coordinator
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.