This workshop is tailored to nurses new to immunisation program delivery.
- Unit 1 –Why Immunise?
- Unit 2 –Basic Immunology and Terminology
- Unit 3 –The Immunisation Program and Vaccine Types
- Unit 4 –Influenza Program
- Unit 5 –Legislation
- Unit 6 –The importance of good communication and addressing vaccine objectors
- Unit 7 –Vaccine Management and the Cold Chain
- Unit 8 –Vaccine Administration Procedure and Adverse Events
Tuesday, December 15
Registration from 8.30am - 5.00pm
Ms Angela Newbound
SA PHN Immunisation Hub Coordinator
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.