This session is for GPs working in the Southern Adelaide region
The SALHN Surgical Community Collaborative.
Join the Flinders Medical Centre (FMC) Surgical Department in a series of education and networking evenings.
A forum for GPs to meet the surgical staff specialists, exchange knowledge and best practice, and allow surgical and GP specialists to collaborate on system-based process improvements.
Session Two: Urology
- Demystifying the Urology triage process
- Elevated PSA and Prostate cancer management through SALHN
- "Doc, I am peeing blood!" Bladder cancer management at SALHN
- "Ouch! It's worse than childbirth!" Renal colic management through the public system
- "My patient has a catheter, what do I do??" LUTS and acute urinary retention
- "Sex Lies and Leakage" Continence services at SALHN
Meet the FMC Urology Unit Consultants with presentations from:
- Dr Michael Chong (HOU)
- Dr Jason Lee
- Dr Alex Jay
- Dr Matthew Hong
- Dr Kim Pese
- Dr Sophie Plagakis
- Dr Jimmy Lam
Thursday, November 25
St Francis Winery, 14 Bridge Street, Reynella, Adelaide, SA, 5169
Dr Michael Chong, Dr Jason Lee, Dr Alex Jay, Dr Matthew Hong, Dr Kim Pese, Dr Sophie Plagakis, Dr Jimmy Lam
Dinner included with no cost to attend.
Dinner and registrations from 6-6.30pm, with the workshop to commence promptly at 6.30 pm.