Dr Annapurna Nori, GP Specialist
Prof Alex Brown Deputy Director & Aboriginal Health Team Leader, SAHMRI
Dr David Jesudason, Director of Endocrinology, TQEH
SA Aboriginal Chronic Disease Consortium
- Recognise the importance of cultural competence when consulting with Aboriginal patients
- Describe the significance of screening for chronic diseases in Aboriginal patients to improve patient safety
- Implement systems within General Practice to increase the number of MBS 715
- Describe the strategies that could be implemented within General Practice to improve care for Aboriginal patients with diabetes and heart disease
- List the relevant referral pathways that apply for Aboriginal patients
Saturday, February 9
SAHMRI, North Tce, Adelaide
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.