Mr Parry Agius, Managing Director, Linking Futures
Dr Annapurna Nori, GP Specialist
Prof Alex Brown Deputy Director & Aboriginal Health Team Leader, SAHMRI
Dr David Jesudason, Director of Endocrinology, TQEH
SA Aboriginal Chronic Disease Consortium
- Recognise the importance of cultural competence when consulting with Aboriginal patients
- Describe the significance of screening for chronic diseases in Aboriginal patients to improve patient safety
- Implement systems within General Practice to increase the number of MBS 715
- Describe the strategies that could be implemented within General Practice to improve care for Aboriginal patients with diabetes and heart disease
- List the relevant referral pathways that apply for Aboriginal patients
Program coming soon!
Saturday, February 9
SAHMRI, North Tce, Adelaide
Approved for 40 Category 1 points with RACGP, activity #150004 and 30 PRPD points with ACRRM.
No cost to attend
Full day catering provided
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.