Past ECHO programs
If you missed any of our past ECHO programs, you can still access the didactic curriculum presentations, recordings and resources from the series.
Please note, only the didactic presentations are recorded during the sessions. Group discussion and case presentations are not recorded.
Neurology ECHO Program
This program ran from February - May 2022, for 7 sessions.
- Headaches & Migraines
- Stroke & TIA
- Movement Disorders & Parkinson's disease
- Seizures & Epilepsy
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Neurological symptoms and when to refer
AOD ECHO Program
This program ran from September - December 2021, for 7 sessions.
- Alcohol and alcohol withdrawal
- Benzodiazepines and associated withdrawal
- Methamphetamine, GHB and other illicit drugs
- Opioids / MATOD and chronic pain
- Anxiety and substance use