- Describe the treatment options for the management of wrist and hand injuries
- Describe the health benefits of work to improve the overall health outcome for patients by navigating compensation schemes
- Describe the referral process to a specialist to ensure patient safety
- Conduct a confident clinical assessment of hand and wrist injuries
- Explain the importance and role of the Work Capacity Certificate in case management
Thursday, May 3
Cove Civic Centre, Hallett Cove
Dr Liz Clisby
Sports & Exercise Physician
Approved for 4 category 2 points with RACGP, activity #106923 and 2 core points with ACRRM, ID#11633.
No cost to attend
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.