Dr Chris Holmwood, Addiction Medicine Specialist
Mr Sam Rollison, Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Describe the updated evidence on the efficacy of opioids in pain management
- Provide guidance for having crucial conversations with patients about alternate and more efficacious pain management strategies.
- Consider a systematic approach to screening for substance misuse to ensure patient safety
- Discuss the benefits and evidence of exercise as an alternative, non-pharmaceutical approach to pain management
- Describe the referral pathways that are available to GPs for patients with chronic pain
Tuesday, October 30
Sage Hotel, Adelaide
Dr Chris Holmwood
Addiction Medicine Specialist
Approved for 4 category 2 points with RACGP, activity #141650. ACRRM points pending
No cost to attend
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.