Dr Marguerite Harding, Neurosurgeon
Dr Liz Clisby, Sports & Exercise Physician
Ms Jennifer Laver, Physiotherapist
Dr Justin Alexander, Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Describe how to assess and diagnose common acute and chronic work related foot and ankle injuries
- Practice how to appropriately plaster common upper limb fractures and the most appropriate referral pathways to ensure patient safety
- Perform appropriate taping, bandaging and bracing techniques for patients with ankle and foot injuries
- Assess and describe the appropriate diagnostic tests for common head & neck injuries
- Describe the health benefits of work and explain the importance & role of the Work Capacity certificate to ensure patient safety
Saturday, November 3
The Precinct Conference Centre, Thebarton
Various- see program
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.