- Describe how to diagnose anxiety and depression in children and adolescents
- Describe the current clinical management of anxiety and depression in children and adolescents
- Explain the role of the GP in managing anxiety and depression in children
- Recognise when it is necessary to refer to a Clinical Psychologist
- Describe how the GP and Psychologist work together to get a positive outcomes for the child and the family to ensure patient safety
Monday, April 10
Sage Hotel, Adelaide
Dr Melanie Turner & Ms Sally Bowden
Child Psychiatrist & Clinical Psychologist
Approved for 4 category 2 points with RACGP, activity #92806. ACRRM points pending
No cost to attend
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.