- Describe how to diagnose anxiety and depression in children and adolescents
- Describe the current clinical management of anxiety and depression in children and adolescents
- Explain the role of the GP in managing anxiety and depression in children
- Recognise when it is necessary to refer to a Clinical Psychologist
- Describe how the GP and Psychologist work together to get a positive outcomes for the child and the family to ensure patient safety
Monday, April 10
Sage Hotel, Adelaide
Dr Melanie Turner & Ms Sally Bowden
Child Psychiatrist & Clinical Psychologist
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.