Doctors’ Health SA warmly invites experienced urban and rural GP Fellows, who have an interest in the health of their colleagues and want to improve their skill in treating other doctors, to the 2017 Doctors for Doctors Training.
Approved for 5 MIGA Risk Management Points and 40 Category 1 RACGP points, activity #114782. 30 ACRRM PRDP points pending.
- Discuss strategies to reduce difficulties within the doctor-doctor consultation
- Acquire a framework for the assessment of the drug or alcohol-affected doctor to ensure their safety
- Explain the approach to the clinical assessment of the cognitively impaired older doctor
- Identify the different approaches to assessing the mentally unwell doctor
- Outline the current obligations under the current mandatory notification laws
General enquires- Please contact Doctors' Health SA firstname.lastname@example.org or 8232 1250
Registration enquiries- Please contact sapmea email@example.com or 8274 6060
Saturday, November 4
Sage Hotel, Adelaide
Doctors' Health SA
5 Risk Management points with MIGA. Approved for 40 Category 1 points with RACGP, activity #114782. 30 PRPD points with ACRRM pending.
No cost to attend.
*Rural/remote doctors working in SA are able to receive one night's accommodation up to $150 in value, supported by the Country SA PHN's Grant Program. Contact Doctors' Health SA for more information on 8232 1250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.