Doctors’ Health SA warmly invites experienced urban and rural GP Fellows, who have an interest in the health of their colleagues and want to improve their skill in treating other doctors, to the 2017 Doctors for Doctors Training.
Approved for 5 MIGA Risk Management Points and 40 Category 1 RACGP points, activity #114782. 30 ACRRM PRDP points pending.
- Discuss strategies to reduce difficulties within the doctor-doctor consultation
- Acquire a framework for the assessment of the drug or alcohol-affected doctor to ensure their safety
- Explain the approach to the clinical assessment of the cognitively impaired older doctor
- Identify the different approaches to assessing the mentally unwell doctor
- Outline the current obligations under the current mandatory notification laws
General enquires- Please contact Doctors' Health SA firstname.lastname@example.org or 8232 1250
Registration enquiries- Please contact sapmea email@example.com or 8274 6060
Saturday, November 4
Sage Hotel, Adelaide
Doctors' Health SA
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.