- Discuss the paediatric treatment and pain management of acute Otitis Media
- Describe the proper management techniques of Nasal Obstruction & Epistaxis in both children & adults
- Identify the different evidence-based treatments of Chronic Sinusitis in adults
- Identify the red flags of persistent snoring in adults & children and the appropriate initial management of snoring to ensure patient safety
- Discuss the referral pathways available for persistent ENT conditions using the Health Pathways SA as a guide
Thursday, October 24
Living Choice, Fullarton
Dr Sonja Latzel
Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon
Approved for 4 category 2 points with RACGP, activity# 171368. 2 core ACRRM points pending
No cost to attend
or Call sapmea on (08) 8372 7887
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.