- Ms Suzanne Caragiannis, Certified Hand Therapist
- Dr Paul van Minnen, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- Mr David Wilson, Physiotherapist
- Describe how to assess finger, thumb and wrist injuries
- Describe the management of acute finger, thumb and wrist injuries including fractures
- Practice how to appropriately plaster finger, wrist and thumb fractures
- Perform appropriate bandaging techniques for patients with ankle and foot injuries
- Describe the appropriate referral pathways for people with common fractures that present at a General Practice to ensure patient safety
Saturday, December 2
Dr Paul van Minnen
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.