- Ms Suzanne Caragiannis, Certified Hand Therapist
- Dr Paul van Minnen, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- Mr Tim Bass, Physiotherapist
- Describe how to assess finger, thumb and wrist injuries
- Describe the management of acute finger, thumb and wrist injuries including fractures
- Practice how to appropriately plaster finger, wrist and thumb fractures
- Perform appropriate bandaging techniques for patients with ankle and foot injuries
- Describe the appropriate referral pathways for people with common fractures that present at a General Practice to ensure patient safety
Saturday, November 18
Port Lincoln Hotel
Dr Paul van Minnen
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.