- Describe communication strategies to enable rational opioid prescribing
- Recognise the harms and benefits of opioid use in chronic pain
- Discuss clinical governance of opioids at a practice level to ensure patient care is appropriate and responsible
- Explain how to manage chronic pain using a planned multidisciplinary approach
- Dr Sharon Keripin: Rehabilitation and Pain Consultant, Pain Management Unit, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Professor Debra Rowett, (Drug and Therapeutics Information Service) DATIS
Monday, April 1
Port Pirie GP Plus Health Care Centre, Port Pirie
Dr Sharon Keripin and Prof Debra Rowett
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.