- Describe communication strategies to enable rational opioid prescribing
- Recognise the harms and benefits of opioid use in chronic pain
- Discuss clinical governance of opioids at a practice level to ensure patient care is appropriate and responsible
- Explain how to manage chronic pain using a planned multidisciplinary approach
- Dr Sharon Keripin: Rehabilitation and Pain Consultant, Pain Management Unit, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Professor Debra Rowett, (Drug and Therapeutics Information Service) DATIS
Monday, April 1
Port Pirie GP Plus Health Care Centre, Port Pirie
Dr Sharon Keripin and Prof Debra Rowett
Approved for 4 category 2 points with RACGP, activity# 147001 and 2 core points with ACRRM pending
No cost to attend
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.