Dr Andrew Perry, Emergency and Retrieval Consultant
Dr Cynthia Papendick, Emergency Physician
Dr Matthew Willcourt, Neurologist
DrJames Doube, MedSTAR Consultant
Dr Melanie Johnson, Obstetrician
- Recognise the evidence based characteristics and treatment of stroke to ensure patient safety
- Identify common emergency obstetric conditions, their management and the appropriate referral pathways for mother and baby
- Discuss the emergency management of a patient presenting with the symptoms of a myocardial infarction
- Discuss the management of traumatic events that present to a general practitioner
- Describe how to diagnose and manage common emergency respiratory conditions including, airway compromise and spontaneous pneumothorax
Saturday, June 23
Sage Hotel, Adelaide
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.