This full-day program will include interactive sessions of practical learning, case studies and group discussions.
- Dr Henning Johannsen, Paediatric Immunologist
- Sally Nelson, Speech Pathologist
- Dr Rebecca Cooksey, Paediatric Surgeon
- Describe the management guidelines of common food allergies in children
- Describe the diagnosis and current clinical management of anxiety, ADHD or Autism in children
- Recognise the signs of speech delay in pre-school aged children
- Discuss the symptoms and treatment options for common paediatric urological conditions
- Describe the most appropriate referral pathways for children presenting with trauma
Saturday, March 30
The Lion Hotel, North Adelaide
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.