This full-day program will include interactive sessions of practical learning, case studies and group discussions.
- Dr Henning Johannsen, Paediatric Immunologist
- Sally Nelson, Speech Pathologist
- Dr Rebecca Cooksey, Paediatric Surgeon
- Describe the management guidelines of common food allergies in children
- Describe the diagnosis and current clinical management of anxiety, ADHD or Autism in children
- Recognise the signs of speech delay in pre-school aged children
- Discuss the symptoms and treatment options for common paediatric urological conditions
- Describe the most appropriate referral pathways for children presenting with trauma
Saturday, March 30
The Lion Hotel, North Adelaide
Approved for 40 Category 1 points with RACGP, activity# 140741. ACRRM core points pending.
$30 refundable deposit
Full day catering provided
Registration for this event is closed; please call sapmea 8274 6060