Dr Gavin Shepherd, Occupational Physician
Dr Paul Pers, General Practitioner
Mr Tim Cocks, Physiotherapist
Dr Dilip Kapur, Pain Specialist
- Use practical neuroscience and ‘nudge’ principles to challenge a patients mindset in order to achieve behaviour change so as to avoid 'worklessness'
- Prevent the descent into the ‘vortex of disability’ by assessing and aligning the expectations of your injured patient with your own expectations
- Effectively use the work capacity certificate to promote functional ability and return to work
- Describe the updated evidence of efficacy of opioids in pain management and reflect on current pain language
- Describe tips for prescribing without conflict between practitioners, patients and regulators
Saturday, May 13
Sage Hotel, Adelaide
Dr Dilip Kapur
Approved for 40 category 1 points with RACGP (Activity #93036 ) and 30 PRPD points with ACRRM (ID#8868)
No cost to attend
Full day catering provided
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.