Dr Gavin Shepherd, Occupational Physician
Dr Paul Pers, General Practitioner
Mr Tim Cocks, Physiotherapist
Dr Dilip Kapur, Pain Specialist
- Use practical neuroscience and ‘nudge’ principles to challenge a patients mindset in order to achieve behaviour change so as to avoid 'worklessness'
- Prevent the descent into the ‘vortex of disability’ by assessing and aligning the expectations of your injured patient with your own expectations
- Effectively use the work capacity certificate to promote functional ability and return to work
- Describe the updated evidence of efficacy of opioids in pain management and reflect on current pain language
- Describe tips for prescribing without conflict between practitioners, patients and regulators
Saturday, May 13
Sage Hotel, Adelaide
Dr Dilip Kapur
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.