Presented by Professor John Greenwood - Medical Director, Adult Burn Service and Natalia Adanichkin - Advanced Nurse Unit Manager, Adult Burn Service
• Outline appropriate methods of first aid, including the management of chemical and electrical injuries
• Recognise the signs and symptoms of inhalation injury and discuss the importance of the early recognition of airway compromise
• Implement the Wallace Rules of Nines or Lund and Brouder Chart when performing burn injury assessment and so creating safeguards against harm to patients
• Identify the transfer criteria for burn patients
• Perform an assessment and appropriately manage minor burns
Tuesday, May 19
6 - 9 PM
Auchendarroch House and Tavern 17 Adelaide Rd, Mount Barker
Professor John Greenwood and Natalia Adanichkin
Medical Director, Adult Burn Service
Pending approval with RACGP & ACRRM 2.5 hours CPD learning- Certificate of attendance provided.
No cost to attend
or Call sapmea on (08) 8372 7887
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.