Prof. John Greenwood AM
Plastic Surgeon and Medical Director-Adult Burns Centre RAH
Ms Natalia Adanichkin
Advanced Clinical Service Coordinator- Adult Burns Centre RAH
- Outline appropriate methods of first aid, including the management of chemical and electrical injuries
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of inhalation injury and discuss the importance of the early recognition of airway compromise
- Implement the Wallace Rules of Nines or Lund and Brouder Chart when performing burn injury assessment and so creating safeguards against harm to patients
- Identify the transfer criteria for burn patients
- Perform an assessment and appropriately manage minor burns
Tuesday, February 27
Silver Birch Comfort Inn, Mount Gambier
Prof John Greenwood
Plastic Surgeon & Medical Director- Adult Burns Centre RAH
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.