- Determine the appropriateness and limitations of: exercise treadmill stress test and exercise stress echocardiography in the diagnosis of cardiovascular disease.
- Determine the role of cardiac MRI and CT Coronary Angiography and Calcium Score Assessment.
- Provide patient information regarding the safety and indications for the above imaging options
- Describe the implications for patient management associated with ‘end of life issues’ and Implantable Defibrillators
- Identify the unique gender related differences in risk factors & presentation associated with coronary artery disease
Tuesday, February 21
St Andrews Medical Centre, Adelaide
Dr Maria Santos and Dr Jamie Morton