Aimed for GPs.
This activity will be accredited for 40 Cat 1 points with RACGP.
This interactive hands-on workshop aims to update GP knowledge and skills in the assessment, early identification and intervention, and effective management of workplace neck and shoulder injuries, using an integrated case study discussion approach.
- Outline clinical skills used in the diagnosis of neck and shoulder complaints.
- Apply a systematic approach to the management and rehabilitation of a patient suffering from neck and shoulder pain.
- Manage significant barriers to rehabilitation and how to work with the patient to achieve a safe, sustainable return to work.
- Validate the importance of the work capacity certificate.
- Dr YH Yau (Neurosurgeon & Spinal Surgeon, The International Spine Centre)
- Dr Sommit Dan (Orthopaedic Shoulder Surgeon, Focus Shoulder Specialists)
- Mr Tim Bass (Sports & Spinal Physiotherapist - myPhysio SA)
- Mrs Julianne Flower (Scheme Support Leader - Return to Work SA)
Saturday, October 30
9:00am - 2:00pm
ANMF (SA Branch) 191 Torrens Road, Ridleyton, SA 5008
Dr YH Yau, Dr Sommit Dan, Mr Tim Bass & Mrs Julianne Flower
Pending approval RACGP
Lunch included with no cost to attend.
Registration from 8:30am, education session commences promptly at 9:00am.
Free onsite parking available.