- Describe the treatment options for the management of shoulder problems
- Describe the health benefits of work to improve the overall health outcome for patients, by navigating compensation schemes
- Explain the importance and role of the Work Capacity Certificate in case management
- Recognise that shoulder problems are best managed with a bio-psychosocial approach
- Describe the referral process to a specialist to ensure patient safety
Wednesday, March 29
St Francis Winery, Old Reynella
Dr Duncan Walker
Sports & Exercise Physician
Approved for 4 category 2 points with RACGP, activity #85231. ACRRM points pending.
No cost to attend
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.