- Identify risk factors for falls prevention to ensure patient safety
- Assess, screen and manage the frail older person with a history of falls
- Describe the concept and the importance of identifying frailty in older people
- Describe the appropriate referral pathway and role of audiologists in older people
- Outline services available for in home assistance for older persons
6.00-6.30pm Dinner and Registration
6.30-7.30pm A/Prof Solomon Yu, Geriatrician
7.30-8.00pm Ms Louise Webb, Clinical Audiologist
8.00-8.30pm Ms Kate Dobie, Head of Health Services, ACH Group
Tuesday, May 30
Rydges South Park, Adelaide
A/Prof Solomon Yu
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.