- Explore the role of the GP in preventing and detecting CKD in the primary care setting
- Define the goals for best practice management of CKD, particularly Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Discuss the high prevalence and poor outcomes of CKD in Australian Indigenous peoples
- Define best management for resistant hypertension including lifestyle and pharmacological management
- Implement a practice-based system, for patient safety, to identify patients at higher risk of CKD for a kidney health check
Wednesday, October 18
Sage Hotel, Adelaide
Dr Jobert Anjelo
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.