This session is tailored to Immunisation Providers- GPs, Nurses and Pharmacists
The session will cover:
- National Immunisation Program – schedule change and rationale, Angela Newbound, Immunisation Hub Coordinator, Immunisation Hub
- Immunisation clinics in community pharmacy,Ananth Venkatesh, Community Pharmacist, Mount Barker Pharmacy
- Champion Nurse Immunisation Program – success stories and why/how providers should access this service, Christine Benger, Registered Nurse, Health and Immunisation Management Services
- My Health Record – a general overview and how My Health Record links to the Australian Immunisation Register,Hannah Manuel, Digital Health Officer, Country SA PHN
- Panel Discussion – provider questions
Thursday, September 6
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.